![]() |
| Credit: http://www.shoppingblog.com/pics/marthastewartcrafts.gif |
Thursday, October 7, 2010
It's a good thing.
I have a very strange fascination with the one and only...Martha Stewart. From extensively complicated pie recipes to scandalous jail time to themed holiday crafts, she's definitely a landmark icon. I thought of her when I was thinking back on TV shows I used to watch when I was younger. I turned on some home channel a few weeks ago and she was on, and it all came screaming back to me. I think what I really liked when I watched her show (other than that kind of fascination with watching a train wreck, of course--but a train wreck trimmed in lace) was the crafts. I've always enjoyed projects that I can touch and create more than abstract, theoretical readings and essays. (Which brings me back yet again to why I shouldn't have been a math major, but...I digress.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment